Motic Panthera C Classic Trinocular Microscope
For more information or to place an order. CALL 305-479-4784
The Motic Panthera Classic microscope has both Halogen and LED full Koehler illumination with manual light management.
- Objective Lenses: Color Corrected Infinity Optical System. Plan UC Achromat objectives 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs oil are Pb free and mounted on reversed quintuple nosepiece.
- Head: 25º inclined, 360º rotatable trinocular Siedentopf head.
- Eyepieces: Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 48-75mm. Dual diopters of +/-5. UC-WF10x/22 eyepieces.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
- Specimen Stage: Compact and rackless mechanical stage 185mm x 145mm with X-Y travel range of 75x50mm. Upper limit stop is preset and adjustable.
- Stand: Effective ergonomics and maximum expandability are built into this stand. The wide arm provides strength and rigidity. Additionally, the inverted “Y” support in the back of the microscope provides extra lateral stability.
- Focusing: Fine and coarse coaxial focusing with tension adjustment. Minimum fine focus precision 2µm. Z-Axis movement of 25mm.
- Condenser: NA 0.90 / 1.25 Abbe Condenser with slider slot.
- Filter Holder: Located on top of the illuminator with a fixing cap.
- Illumination: 3W LED module / 30W Halogen module, full Koehler. Halogen / LED color temperature interchangeability. 110~240V (CE). USB connectivity for external camera power.
- Size: 11.1″ L x 8.3″ W x 15.6″ H, 18.5lbs.
- Includes: Blue filter, immersion oil 5ml, power cord, dust cover, spare halogen bulb and LED module.
- Warranty: Five year warranty excluding electrical parts.