Motic Panthera S Trinocular Microscope
For more information or to place an order. CALL 305-479-4784
The Motic Panthera School microscope has a 360º rotatable head especially designed for space-saving storage. Plan SC optics and an extremely efficient low power illumination allow it to run on a mobile battery pack for several hours.
- Objective Lenses: Color Corrected Infinity Optical System. Plan SC Achromat objectives 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs oil are mounted on reversed quadruple nosepiece.
- Head: 25º inclined, 360º rotatable trinocular Siedentopf head.
- Eyepieces: Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 48-75mm. Dual diopters of +/-5. N-WF10x/20 eyepieces.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
- Specimen Stage: Mechanical stage 140mm x 135mm with X-Y travel range of 75x40mm. Upper limit stop is preset. Your choice of rack and pinion or rackless stage. Select when ordering.
- Stand: Effective ergonomics and maximum expandability are built into this stand. The wide arm provides strength and rigidity. Additionally, the inverted “Y” support in the back of the microscope provides extra lateral stability.
- Focusing: Fine and coarse coaxial focusing with tension adjustment. Minimum fine focus precision 2µm. Z-Axis movement of 25mm.
- Condenser: NA 0.90 / 1.25 Abbe Condenser with slider slot.
- Illumination: 0.5W LED, fixed Koehler. Nosepiece LED light intensity indicator. 110~240V (CE). Panthera microscope can run on mobile battery pack for several hours.
- Size: 11.1″ L x 8.3″ W x 16″ H, 17lbs.
- Includes: immersion oil 5ml, power cord and dust cover.
- Warranty: Five year warranty excluding electrical parts.